Divi’s Nutraceutical is committed to providing the highest quality carotenoid and vitamin ingredient solutions. Using innovative approaches, we strive to create world-class products. We see our customers as partners in success now and in the future.
- To listen to our customers and understand their needs
- To strive for the highest standards of quality in products and services
- To deliver operational excellence
- To innovate by applying the latest technologies
- To offer versatile and customized solutions
- To execute our mission with integrity and accountability
1990 – Divi’s Laboratories Ltd. was founded with Research & Development as a core competency. Today we are a $950 million global supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and intermediates.
2006 – Divi’s Nutraceuticals began operating as an integrated manufacturer of carotenoids and vitamins. Built on an expertise in molecular synthesis and production of stable, finished product forms, Divi’s grew to serve dietary supplement, food, beverage, and feed customers throughout the world.
2018 – Divi’s Nutraceuticals manufactures over 65 carotenoid and vitamin product forms of Beta-Carotene, Lycopene, Lutein, Apocarotenal, Canthaxanthin, Astaxanthin and Vitamins D, A & E. We offer a full range of technical resources and sales services to help our global customers meet their product development and sourcing needs.
As global citizens, Divi’s acknowledges a corporate responsibility to protect the planet. Our manufacturing processes are designed to maximize yield, minimize energy and raw material consumption and prevent waste.
Divi’s believes that the primary facet of our Corporate Social Responsibility program is to engage with our local, neighboring communities. We participate in local programs that support:
- Public health and well being
- Sanitation and rural hygiene
- Civic amenities
- Neighborhood schools investment
- Anti-trafficking policies
Focus On Quality
Quality of products, services and management play key roles in Divi’s decision-making and strategy implementation.
Product forms are fully compliant with the current regulatory requirements of the US and EU standards for use in food, dietary supplements and animal feed.
Divi’s Nutraceutical production facilities operate under the highest quality standards:
- Certified under: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, SEDEX
- Operate under the additional guidelines for GMP standards and FSMA
- FDA inspected under 21CFR:110
Designed to support our customers’ critical need for quality services, Divi’s continuously monitors and expands the following service programs:
- QC/QA testing, stability, development and analytical services
- Global sales and warehouse facilities selected for highest operating standards and convenient, rapid delivery
- Regulatory resources designed to answer regional market questions
- Knowledgeable, rapid-response Customer Service teams
- Packaging integrity and flexibility