Request a sample or learn more about Divi’s
- Canthaxanthin is an oil soluble carotenoid pigment with a characteristic orange-red color.
- Occurs naturally in many foods such as mushrooms, crustaceans, fish and eggs.
- Nature-identical Canthaxanthin is produced by chemical synthesis as a colorant for application in human and animal feed products
Divi’s Canthaxanthin Portfolio
Animal Nutrition Products
- Added to provide a more intensely colored yellow egg yolk, yellow flesh color in poultry, and a more reddish-orange color in salmon and crustaceans.
- Product form – Nature-identical (synthetic) water soluble beadlet
|Product name||Product Code||Application||Function|
|ANCX02A||Poultry and aquatic animal feed||Dark yellow to orange red colorant|
|Poultry and aquatic animal feed||Dark yellow to orange red colorant|