Request a sample or learn more about Divi's
- Canthaxanthin is an oil soluble carotenoid pigment with a characteristic orange-red color.
- Occurs naturally in many foods such as mushrooms, crustaceans, fish and eggs.
- Nature-identical Canthaxanthin is produced by chemical synthesis to be applied as a colorant in human and animal feed products.
Divi’s Canthaxanthin Portfolio
- Active Ingredient – Nature-Identical (synthetic) Canthaxanthin
- Form – water soluble microencapsulated beadlet
|Product name||Product Code||Application||Function|
Canthaxanthin 10% DG
Water soluble starch beadlet
|Water based foods and beverages||Orange to orange-red color|
* EU – not permitted as a direct food color; some application for select countries
Divi's Global Contact Information
Click on the map pins below for contact details