Request a sample or learn more about Divi's
- Lutein is a xanthophyll carotenoid naturally occurring in eggs and green leafy vegetables like spinach and kale.
- Both lutein and its sister compound, zeaxanthin, are yellow-orange colored nutrients deposited in the macular portion of the eye retina. These powerful antioxidants filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths of light, and help protect and maintain healthy cells in the eye.
- Growing body of research continues to indicate that these nutrients play a key role in supporting both eye and brain health.
Divi’s Natural Lutein Portfolio
- Active Ingredient Source – Marigold Flower (Tagetes Erecta)
- Forms – spray dried powder, microencapsulated beadlets and liquid suspension
- Matrix (or carrier) variation support specific application functions – water soluble, oil soluble or dry blends.
|Product name||Product Code||Application||Function|
|Lutein 1% SD
Spray dried powder
|Powder blends including infant foods||Fortification|
|Lutein 5% DG/Q
Quick dissolving water soluble beadlet
|Instant powder beverages||Fortification
|Lutein 5% DC/AFG
Water soluble modified starch/glucose beadlet
|Directly-compressible tablets, capsules, food and beverages||Fortification
|Lutein 10% DC/AF
Water soluble modified starch beadlet
|Directly-compressed tablets, capsules, gummies, foods, beverages||Fortification
|Lutein 20% SAF
Liquid suspension in safflower oil
Fortification oil-based foods.
*EU – Lutein approved as a natural color source
Divi's Global Contact Information
Click on the map pins below for contact details
Divi’s Laboratories (USA), Inc.
325 Columbia Turnpike
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Tel: +1 (973) 993 1060
Fax: +1 (973) 993 1070
Divi’s Laboratories Limited
Cyber Hills, Gachibowli,
HYDERABAD – 500 032.
Tel: +91 (40) 2378 6300, 2378 6400
Fax: +91 (40) 2378 6429.
Divi’s Laboratories Europe AG
4053 Basel, Switzerland
Tel: +41 61 361 6767
Fax: +41 61 361 67 55